struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts Assistant in IDEA 6
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 15:29:32 GMT
Has anyone used this?  I opened a Struts 1 project, and IDEA added a
'Struts Assistant' button over by 'Project' and 'Structure'.

It's like Struts Console, a graphical editor and validator for the config files.

I noticed that it wasn't recognizing Validator config files on the
classpath, which is new in 1.3:

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
    <set-property
        property="pathnames"
        value="/org/apache/struts/validator/validator-rules.xml, <--- turns red!
               /WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
  </plug-in>

I figured I'd be a good citizen and report it.  Less than 24 hours
later, it's fixed and will be in the next version.
http://www.jetbrains.net/jira/browse/STRUTS-137

I wonder how long it would take them if I opened a ticket complaining
that it doesn't support  Struts 2... :)

--
Wendy