struts-user mailing list archives

From "Puneet Lakhina" <puneet.lakh...@gmail.com>
Subject DynaActionForm indexed properties
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:53:40 GMT
Hi,
This is the first time I am trying to use indexed properties with
DynaActionForm. Now the number of fields that I will have is not certain. So
does that mean I cant use DynaActionForm. And i don't have normal strings in
my list. I have a custom object.

so what i have currently is something like this

<form-bean name="dynaForm" type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">
<form-property name="number" type="mypackage.Number[]" />
</form-bean>

I cant specify any size because I don't know the size before hand. So this
has no problems loading the page, but on submit it throws an
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.
--
Puneet