struts-user mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] 2.0.4, problem with SlashesInActionNames?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:04:43 GMT
Hmm..they very well could be exclusive.  I put the slashes in name
thing in there to support folks that used XML configuration, but
wanted to do more wildcard-type things with it.  Codebehind is
generally meant for the more convention-based style.

Say more about what you don't like about how namespaces are handled.

Don