struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject General question
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 18:52:27 GMT
I have a struts based J2ee app which displays data from DB in the results.jsp page. For DB
data access, I use a DAO which returns a serialized object. This serialized object, I set
it to request object using setAttribute and retrieve it using <bean:write> tag i n jsp
page.

  My question is: if users try to open another window and do simultaneous tasks, how can I
avoid same user from working in two or more different windows in a Struts based j2ee application
?

  Any thoughts..