struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gonçalo Luiz" <goncalo.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActionMessage/ActionError and redirect-action result
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:34:28 GMT
I think it does not make sense because many messages that are
presented are originated in the previous interaction.

I consider the following class I just developed an elegant workaround.
Just inherit your actions from this class and do things normally...
the messages will be automatically persisted into session _until they
are displayed_ (that is, until the _get_ method is invoked).

If you have any comments or suggestion please feel free.

--
Gonçalo Luiz