struts-user mailing list archives

From Musachy Barroso <mbarr...@wfscorp.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:div (BindDiv) ajaxTheme
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:30:57 GMT
On showcase, tabbed panel, example 3, I tried this:

dojo.widget.createWidget("BindDiv", {label:'Details', executeScripts:true,
href:'/struts2-showcase/AjaxTest.action', parseContent:true,
refreshOnShow:false, id:'ryh1'});

And the first request that it makes it to load "dojo.js" (caching
problem that will be fixed in the future), and the second is for the
href. Are those the two posts that you are seeing, or are you getting
two posts to the same href?

regards
musachy