struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject [s2] 2.0.4, problem with SlashesInActionNames?
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 14:03:34 GMT
My 2.0.4 config is identical(ish) to my 2.0.3 configs,
I have struts.enable.SlashesInActionNames in both
struts.properties and struts.xml (and in a re-jarred
core, just in case) and I still get the 'no action in
namespace' msg for my actions... um... with slashes.

Non-slashed action names work as expected, my actions
are all in a default pakg extends struts-default and
I've manually set the namespace on the package to "",
also just in case.

BTW, it'd be cool if the properties started with
consistent case or used equalsIgnoreCase :/ Or if
there's a method to the madness, write it down :)

d.