struts-user mailing list archives

From styl9090 <styl9...@yahoo.com>
Subject <html:checkbox> problem.
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:21:57 GMT

Hi All,

In my application, I need to generate check boxes for every row of data.
I set the data as a list of objects in my controller and I access the same
in JSP using <logic:iterate>
For each row of this data, I need to add a checkbox with 'value' attribute
as a field in the data row object... here it is user_id.(data set is in
request scope)
How can I achieve this? Or do I need to use traditional java code in JSP :(

I have like this:
<logic:iterate id="userObj" name="userResults" type="com.UserDO">
    and I have other data:
   <bean:write name="userObj" property="user_id"/>
   <bean:write name="userObj" property="first_name"/>...
</logic:iterate>

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Shekar.