struts-user mailing list archives

From shahab <smah...@pershing.com>
Subject SEVERE: Exception starting filter struts2
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:06:09 GMT

Hi:

I am getting the following error when I try to bring up my app -

SEVERE: Exception starting filter struts2
 Cannot locate the chosen ObjectFactory implementation: spring - [unknown
location]
   at
org.apache.struts2.config.BeanSelectionProvider.alias(BeanSelectionProvider.java:198)

I have the following in struts.xml =
  <constant name="struts.objectFactory" value="spring"/>

I am using struts 2.0.3 and have spring.jar (from Spring 2.0.2 release) in
WEB-INF/lib directory.

I am trying to do something somilar to the following example -  (for a while
http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/struts-2-spring-jpa-ajax.html

thanx