struts-user mailing list archives

From Maya menon <maya_j...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: General question
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 19:19:20 GMT
Dave,

  Thanks for the reply.
  Yes I had the variable initially set in session. Then when I did Cntrl+N[open new window]
from the existing browser window, I see the same result in the second window.

  Even when I set it in request object and do[open new window] the same result is being displayed.

  what way can the appearence of DB values be prevented in multiple windows ?

  Thanks

Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
  --- Maya menon wrote:
> My question is: if users try to open another
> window and do simultaneous tasks, how can I avoid
> same user from working in two or more different
> windows in a Struts based j2ee application ?

I don't know as you can (easily), but your scenario
doesn't describe a situation in which that would be a
problem. *Session* variables can be a problem
(browser-dependent) but request-based variables
shouldn't be an issue.

DAve "I think I'm just going to change my legal name
to DAve"