struts-user mailing list archives

From <bjorn.de.bak...@accenture.com>
Subject Check if field exists in Validator
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:06:35 GMT
Probably simple solution, but I can't find any solutions on Google.  I have two forms whom
use the same validatorMethod.  However, in one form, a field doesn't exist, where it exists
in the other form.  I want to check if the field exists and use that value in my validation.
 Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

Tia