struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Pereira" <rodpereira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts-Faces: FormBean and ManagedBean
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 01:20:57 GMT
Hi Peter,
thanks for your reply.
I want to have an actionForm act as a managed bean just to use ajax (
ajax4jfs tags ).
Basically I want to populate 4 fields according to the value of another field.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira

On 2/1/07, PETER BLIZNAK <bliznak@rogers.com> wrote:
> Hi Rodrigo,
> I do not have an answer to your question, but let me ask you why would you wanted to
have actionForm act as a managed bean? I am guessing it is because you want to use it for
- any "ordinary" bean would do - so you can use your actionForm bean for dataTable. It works
well for me.