struts-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Germuska" <...@germuska.com>
Subject Re: How to create an action-mapping to another contaxtPath?
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 14:49:50 GMT
If you actually ran these as two separate modules in a single Struts app,
then you could use the module switching facilities.  See

http://struts.apache.org/1.x/userGuide/configuration.html#module_config-switching

If they are two separate web applications, then there is no built-in way to
help one know about the other.  You pretty much have to forget that they are
on the same machine.  You'd have to use redirects to send users over to the
other app, and you'll have to go to some  lengths to share any kind of state
between the two webapps.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska

"The truth is that we learned from João forever to be out of tune."
-- Caetano Veloso