struts-user mailing list archives

From Oren Livne <oli...@aoce.utah.edu>
Subject Re: Two Struts validation problems
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:58:15 GMT
Dear Chris:
Yes, other validations are working. For instance, I also have an
"intRange" validation on the same integer field. If I type a letter for
the integer field, it sets it to 0, displays it as 0, and says it's
outside the permissible range (which happens to be 1-4). No errors on
startup. Any idea what could go wrong? :(

Should I use a String instead of int in my form for that field?

Thanks
Oren

Christopher Schultz wrote:

Oren Livne, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor of Mathematics
RUReady Software Architect

Academic Outreach and Continuing Education
1901 East South Campus Dr., Room 2197-D
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9399
Tel  : (801) 581-6831     Cell: (801) 631-3885     Fax: (801) 585-5414
Email: olivne@aoce.utah.edu              Web:  http://ruready.net/oren