struts-user mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Re: Struts-Faces: Tomahawk tree
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 20:14:41 GMT
I have the precise same problem.  Personally, my guess is that the
Struts-Faces project is not ready for prime time, but then I may well be
wrong.  Perhaps it has been tested against the main MyFaces components
but not against the Tomahawk components.  However, if I (and you) are
wrong, then the documentation (at least) needs to be fixed.
- Ray Clough