struts-user mailing list archives

From puchacz <zmy...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: [S2] Working with other technologies
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:12:26 GMT

I don't understand. In one article I found information that Spring can be
intagrated with Struts, JSF, etc.... And the author wrote that it's diffrent
situation than in Struts. And now, You tell me that the same situation is in
Struts??? So this guy were telling that Spring is better ???? I don't get
it! :)