struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Sitemesh - FreeMarker configuration?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 17:20:03 GMT
--- Paul Saumets wrote:
>> is this one of those trick interview questions?!
> lol. umm yes. :) it's strictly for reference.

It's better than a couple I've gotten over the last
few days, that's for sure :/ Normally I'm the -er, not
the -ee, and I'll tell you what, it's driving me
mental.

>> Including the SiteMesh plugin and SiteMesh jar?
> yep. continuing to investigate....ugh.

Double-check that the SiteMesh jar is there, because
that's where
com/opensymphony/module/sitemesh/filter/PageFilter.class
lives (copied from a jar -tf sitemesh-2.2.1.jar
command).

d.