struts-user mailing list archives

From Glenn <maestr...@gmail.com>
Subject LazyLists
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:23:58 GMT
Hi,

I have an application that I'm moving over to J2SE1.5 and J2EE 1.4.
I am getting an error when executing a JSP:
javax.servlet.jsp.el.ELException: Unable to find a value for "beneficiaries"
in object of class "hronline.secure.personal.insurances.InsuranceForm" using
operator "."

If I remove the code that hand cranks the lazy list and just leave regular
getter/setter methods the JSP page executes. However I need the methods that
hand crank the lazy list in order for the application to capture submitted
data.

Am I missing any updated dependencies or ?

- maestro