struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dojo vs TagLib of Struts for Ajax
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:20:39 GMT
You can mix them. Dojo will be available to you, just as if you had included
it on your application yourself. There are some tags on the ajax theme that
can help you do simple stuff. On top of that there is a JSON plugin that you
can use to generate/populate JSON from/to your actions. For ajaxtags
details:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html

For JSON plugin:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2PLUGINS/json-plugin.html