struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Pereira" <rodpereira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts-Faces: Tomahawk tree
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 01:09:45 GMT
Sorry, I thought I had pasted the error stack trace in here.
Using myfaces-extensions-1.0.9.jar from the example that ships with
struts 1.3.5 I got the following error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /menu.jsp(12,3) Unable to load tag
handler class "org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.ext.HtmlPanelGridTag"
for tag "t:panelGrid"
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:39)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:405)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:196)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseCustomTag(Parser.java:1328)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(Parser.java:1577)
	at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseBody(Parser.java:1806)

There is no org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.ext.HtmlPanelGridTag but I
can see org.apache.myfaces.taglib.html.HtmlPanelGridTag in
myfaces-impl-1.0.9.jar.

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira