struts-user mailing list archives

From "Rodrigo Pereira" <rodpereira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts-Faces: Tomahawk tree
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 18:50:45 GMT
Hi,
I tried to update to a newer version of MyFaces ( according
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1421 ) but I cannot
configure the Extension Filter, I keep getting the same message (
"ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured. JSF mapping missing. JSF
pages not covered. Please see:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html" ). I have
already followed the instructions on the URL, no success at all.

I hope somebody can help me!

Thanks,
Rodrigo Pereira