struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Using the html:img tag inside html:submit
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:16:52 GMT
Dave Newton wrote:
> --- Asad Habib <ahabib@engin.umich.edu> wrote:
>> Is their a way to do this?
> http://struts.apache.org/1.2.9/userGuide/struts-html.html#image

I'm not sure that helps. The issue is not how to use the <html:image>
tag, but how to use it in this context -- which I don't think you can,
see below:

>> altKey="image.rightArrow.alt" border="1"></html:img>
>
> Can you do that with an <input type="submit".../> tag?
> (I've never tried.)

I don't think so, I think you'd need to use type="button" or one of the
other form elements. I'm pretty sure an input type="submit" doesn't take
body content.

L.