struts-user mailing list archives

From Mahdi Milani Fard <m.milanif...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with file upload in struts2
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:17:36 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a file with struts2 on tomcat 5.5. I'm using the method
described in the struts2 documentation (using file upload interceptor with
setters for file, filename and contenttype on the action object). After I
deploy the web application, the first time (and only the first time) that I
try to upload a file, the action object is not populated with the uploaded
file data. From the second time on, the action is correctly populated an
everything goes fine untill I redeploy the application. I'm not sure what
I'm missing here. I'm using the latest versions of commons-fileupload and
commons-io libs.

--
Milani Fard