struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Action Validator ans <s:url...
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 22:29:02 GMT
--- Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:
> Note that it is the action name not the method name.
> (Though, I often wonder if the method name would
make
> more sense.)

Apparently I've just been lucky (and had fewer
method-specific validations than I thought :/ so far.

Having the validation files key off of method names
would be pretty handy (and avoid some extra action
defs).

Turns out the annotations are class-based as well
(again, I had just been lucky so far)... If the
validation files were based off of method names the
annotations could be as well, which would be a nice,
unified view of things, IMO.

Thanks,
Dave