struts-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Carré" <guillaume.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSTL and the Value Stack
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:41:22 GMT
2007/4/18, Ray Clough <ray@allthisisthat.com>:
> This page perfectly illustrates my point on the difficulty of the JSTL tags
> working nicely with S2.  The page works perfectly if the object is
> explicitly placed into the HttpRequest.  If the 'getExporter()' is the way
> in which the Exporter is exposed, then it doesn't work for jstl.

I have filed an issue in JIRA about problems using JSTL on the value stack:

And as I commented the issue, "Adding the filter
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp before the
FilterDispatcher solved the problem", it is a workaround, but the
whole thing used to work perfectly in WebWork, even without the
ActionContextCleanUp filter.
--
Guillaume Carré