struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chaitanya Deshpande" <chaid...@gmail.com>
Subject How do i populate the form bean with a list of variable number of enteries.?
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 02:15:45 GMT
hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way to populate a form bean with a list
which is variable in number.

For example :

If i need to read the names of all the students  in class. On page 1 i read
the number of students (= n) and on the next page based on this number i
display  "n" number of test boxes to enter the names of the students.

My real question is how do i get the form bean to populate all these
variable number of entries into a list.

please let me know  if i am not being clear.

Regards ,

Chaitanya Deshpande