struts-user mailing list archives

From "Alberto Chiang" <achi...@sistran.com.br>
Subject RES: [S2] s:div tag question.
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:28:53 GMT
Hi all again!

Well I did some research and i found that the tabbedPanel component belongs
to the dojo framework and this "feature" is currently marked as an
improvement *sight* to be released yet (version 0.9). Maybe I will have a go
to struts-menu or something like this....does anyone know any good tab
component around to integrate with S2?

Cheers,

Alberto Chiang

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Alberto Chiang [mailto:achiang@sistran.com.br]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 26 de abril de 2007 09:17
Para: user@struts.apache.org
Assunto: [S2] s:div tag question.

Hi all,

I'm currently using the <s:div> tag whitin the <s:tabbedPanel/> tag , and im
wondering if there is a bug with the attribute disabled in the s:div tag,
since i didn't succeed to disabled some tabs at al . Is this a bug or there
is a work around on this?

Code:

<s:tabbedPanel id="tabbedPanel" theme="simple" doLayout="true">

       <s:form theme="simple" action="myAction" namespace="/myNameSpace">

<s:div id="tabOne" disabled="true" label="MyLabel" theme="ajax">

             </s:div>

       </s:form>

<s:tabbedPanel>

Any help would be really appreciated.