struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] How to link Tree Node to another dynamic ajax div
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 23:53:15 GMT
--- Minerva CC <minerva_8080@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I followed the instruction for the tree tag and
> created a treeview. Now, I want to select a tree
> node and display some data in another ajax div.

IIRC you need to use Dojo topics to do useful things
with tree events. Alas, I do not think they are
working currently as discussed in a thread a week or
two ago (where I swore my code worked but it had
apparently broken at least a few weeks before and I
hadn't noticed :/

For further details, search the archives for thread (I
don't recall the subject) and look for Manu Mahajan's
messages as he was the driver behind a potential fix.

d.