struts-user mailing list archives

From "Harring Figueiredo" <harri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:text help on formatting output
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 00:58:38 GMT
DAVE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS  "LITTLE" DETAIL.

It would be nice if the documentation was as CLEAR as your email. (i.e.
where to the format.money, rather then

where:  format.money={0,number,currency}.

To me, coming from Unix world, means a set in which the possible values are
inside the brackets.

Thank you ALL again for your patience, replies, and help!

hf