struts-user mailing list archives

From "Leon Rosenberg" <rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Somewhat OT: Forward to JSP in JAR file
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:31:24 GMT
another cheap workaround i'm currently using, is to unpack the jsps
from jars in the ant script which builds the war file:

<unjar src="${packlib}/moskito-webui-jsps.jar" dest="${output.webapp}"/>

in this case the jar file was specially prepared previously, but you
can also tell unjar task to unjar the jsps only.

regards
Leon