struts-user mailing list archives

From Minerva CC <minerva_8...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Cannot run TabbedPanel tag
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:01:23 GMT
Thanks Dave for your help.

I tried to add <s:head theme="ajax"/> in my page and all the html tags to the test.jsp.
Then, I got only one tab showing up, which is dynamic one with a close icon. In the panel,
I have both panel contents displayed. When I click on the close icon, the dynamic panel content
was collapsed.

I also tried to put the theme ajax all over the place, in the header, outside and inside the
tabbedpanel and I got the same result. Would you be kindly point it out what is wrong?

<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
</script>
<s:head theme="ajax"/>
</head>
<s:url id="ajaxTest" value="/list.action" />
<s:tabbedPanel labelposition="left" closeButton="tab" selectedTab="dynamic" id="test">
<s:div label="static" id="static">
This is an static content tab.
</s:div>
<s:div href="%{ajaxTest}" theme="ajax" label="dynamic" id="dynamic">
</s:div>
</s:tabbedPanel>

Thanks,
Willa