struts-user mailing list archives

From Torsten Römer <torsten.roe...@luniks.net>
Subject Re: Tiles 2 woes
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:46:45 GMT
I was recently doing the same and what gave me a headache was that even
though my IDE complains about it, it has to be

	<definition name="errorTiles" extends="homeTiles">
		<put name="body" value="/test/error.jsp"/>
	</definition>

rather than

	<definition name="errorTiles" extends="homeTiles">
		<put-attribute name="body" value="/test/error.jsp"/>
	</definition>

which gave me a

11-Apr-2007 17:42:15 org.apache.tiles.impl.BasicTilesContainer render
SEVERE: Error rendering tile

So maybe it's that or something similar?

Torsten