struts-user mailing list archives

From Ray Clough <...@allthisisthat.com>
Subject Re: i think struts tags, taglib imports and javascript functions are changing the way a jsp renders in IE7
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:31:26 GMT
The real truth is that IE5,6,7 are terrible browsers which are not very
css compliant.  IE is infamous among developers for making consistent
coding impossible.  If only there were some way of forbidding people
from using IE, or even more improbable, getting Microsoft to make it a
good product.  They certainly have the resources to fix it, but it seems
they'd rather not.  I wonder if their reasons include universal good
will and compassion.

- Ray Clough