struts-user mailing list archives

From Mansour <mansou...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Preparable or interceptors - is there a better mailing list than this ? some thing for total newbies.
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 01:44:55 GMT
I have one more question related to this thread.
Let's say I need to write a web app to access and configure a server,
and these app has to modify the configuration files on this server. How
would you deal with this ? Write a persistence code so that you can hold
a reference for each file, or you would let the OS do it's job ?