struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Ruggles <a.rugg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Posting Java 5 Enum values
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:08:05 GMT
Thanks, yes that is what I wanted to do.  I wrote a custom converter and
it works fine.  I was just hoping that struts2 would have a built in
convert for this type since it's part of java 5.  That might be a good
item to add to a future version of struts2.  Of course it only took me
10 minutes to write one so no biggy.

Thanks for the feedback.