struts-user mailing list archives

From Allen Gilliland <allen.gillil...@sun.com>
Subject [s2] is there an equivalent for the old html:multibox tag?
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 02:16:54 GMT
Is there a direct equivalent struts2 tag to the struts1 html:multibox
tag?  I am looking at some old code being migrated and i'm not sure how
best to accomplish the same thing in struts2 ...

<c:forEach var="foo" items="fooItems">
     <c:out property="${foo.id}"/>
</c:forEach>

that code iterates over a collection of foo objects and the multibox
makes checkboxes for each item in the list but knows how to only check
the ones that are included in 'fooList'.

looking at the struts2 tags I don't see an equivalent so is my only
option to use the s:checkbox tag?

-- Allen