struts-user mailing list archives

From Minerva CC <minerva_8...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Cannot run TabbedPanel tag
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:33:13 GMT
Thanks Martin. I tried to add theme="ajax" for the div for the first tab, it works. Now, it
generates similar code as you posted here.

In conclusion, there are two errors in the document page (http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html):

1. It didn't say that we need to put <s:head theme="ajax"/> on the page. Thanks to Dave
Newton for pointing that out. Without this line, the tabs don't show at all, at least in Eclispe
WTP environment.

2. Although it gives a warming for the ajax theme, but it doesn't have correct code in the
samples. That was why I was confused.

Now,  I can generate tabs as I want. Many thanks to the people who support this community.

Willa

----- Original Message ----
From: Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com>
To: minerva_8080@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 12:25:11 PM
Subject: Re: [S2] Cannot run TabbedPanel tag

The struts examples define the individual Tab categories as
<script type="text/javascript">
  dojo.require("dojo.widget.TabContainer");
  dojo.require("dojo.widget.LinkPane");
  dojo.require("dojo.widget.ContentPane");
</script>

then populate the div tags using the predefined dojoTypes

showError="true">
        <h3>Unknown page</h3>
<pre>

</pre>

showError="true">
        <h3>Unknown configuration</h3>
          <pre>
          </pre>

showError="true">
        <h3>Unknown or unavailable Action class</h3>
    <pre>
    </pre>

HTH
M--