struts-user mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Can we *please* havea seperate Struts *2* - User list?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:14:51 GMT
If you are really interested in bringing clarity to the discussions,
the people who are interested in having separate lists should be
prefixing your questions and answers with [s1] or [s2] instead of
trying to force people to have to subscribe to separate lists.

If someone posts a new question without a prefix, you can always send
a gentle reminder that such prefixes are preferred, but we should
never try to enforce it as a rule.

Even if *your* reply uses [s2] and it is the only one in a long
thread, at least the entire thread gets labelled (sort of) so that
future searches can use "[s2]" as a filter to narrow the results.
For example, if you search the googler for "struts action
site:nabble.com", you get 9,360 results.  However, if you search for
"s2 action site:nabble.com", you get 244.

--
James Mitchell