struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:text help on formatting output
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 01:06:28 GMT
--- Harring Figueiredo <harringf@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be nice if the documentation was as CLEAR
> as your email. (i.e. where to the format.money,
> rather then
>
> where:  format.money={0,number,currency}.

I update the <s:text.../> docs to (hopefully!) better
reflect this.

Really, the documentation is fairly clear about what
<s:text.../>'s "name" attribute is: "Name of resource
property to fetch" but I can sort of see what you
mean.

Sometimes a bunch of values in brackets are just a
bunch of values in brackets ;)

d.

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.
  http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail