struts-user mailing list archives

From Minerva CC <minerva_8...@yahoo.com>
Subject [S2] Cannot run TabbedPanel tag
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:59:38 GMT
Hi,

I try to run the TabbedPanel sample code in the Strut 2 document
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html. I cut and paste the sample code to a test.jsp
as follows:
<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags"%><s:url id="ajaxTest" value="/AjaxTest.action"
/><s:tabbedPanel labelposition="left" closeButton="tab" selectedTab="dynamic" id="test"><s:div
label="static" id="static">This is an static content tab.</s:div><s:div href="%{ajaxTest}"
theme="ajax" label="dynamic" id="dynamic">This is a dynamic content tab. The content of
this div will be replaced with the text returned from "/AjaxTest.action"</s:div></s:tabbedPanel>
But, when I run it I got an error that the attribute id is required for the TabbedPanlel.
So, I added a id and run it again. Then, it populated a page with the text strings, but no
tabs. When I view the source code, I can see the following code has been generated:

<script type="text/javascript">
  dojo.require("dojo.widget.TabContainer");
  dojo.require("dojo.widget.LinkPane");
  dojo.require("dojo.widget.ContentPane");
</script>
      id="test"    selectedTab="dynamic"    labelPosition="left-h"    closeButton="tab"
 doLayout="false">
                   id="static"

        This is an static content tab.

   id="dynamic"    label="dynamic"   href="/person/AjaxTest.action"    showError="true">
        This is a dynamic content tab.
        The content of this div will be replaced with the text returned from "/AjaxTest.action"

What should I do in order to generate Tabbed panels?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Willa