struts-user mailing list archives

From Antony Stubbs <antony.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject s:autocompleter Ajax theme Fatal error, emptyoption and tooltip
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:10:40 GMT

Using the s:autocompleter Ajax themed tag and trying to set a tooltip, I get
FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'dojo.widget.html.Tooltip'; last
tried '__package__.js' and no tooltip is displayed.

The autocompleter Ajax theme also doesn't seem to render the label - missing
functionality? I realise the docs say not all tags utilise all generic
options - but this seems like it should be there.

The emptyoption in the autocompleter tag seems to foul up the rendering of
the drop down list - there is no empty option and the list is half the
length of one entry.

Is there a way to have the tooltip appear when you mouseoever on any of the
input's components? e.g. not only on an icon, but also on mouseover the
input field?