struts-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherAngel <christopher10...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Excaption Handling in Struts 2
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:17:01 GMT

Looks like you're right.  I now have:

     <global-results>
       <result name="Exception" type="chain">exception</result>
     </global-results>

     <global-exception-mappings>
       <exception-mapping exception="java.lang.Exception"
result="Exception"/>
     </global-exception-mappings>

    <action name="exception" class="my.package.ExceptionAction">
      <result>WEB-INF/jsp/exception.jsp</result>
    </action>

and it is working.  Thank you.