struts-user mailing list archives

From Antony Stubbs <antony.stu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we *please* havea seperate Struts *2* - User list?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:49:36 GMT

Well it might have made sense if struts 2 issues were somehow applicable to
struts 1, but they're mostly not.

For Struts 2 to be adopted, it needs to be clearly separated from struts 1,
as is the code base. This includes having clearly separate support to make
it as easy as possible to find help. It's not like it's we want a struts 1.5
list. 2 is very different from 1.

What's the mentality for keeping them jumbled together?

I suppose you don't see a separate mailing list for every major tapestry
release, but this is a case of adopting the best process that fit's the
situation, and in this situation the lists should be seperate IMO.