struts-user mailing list archives

From "Kraft, Daniel" <daniel.kr...@bearingpoint.com>
Subject How to glue struts to JSPs
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 12:25:57 GMT
Hi!

I'm new to struts and just worked through the user's guide.  However, for me it was not clarified
there how to connect the "View" component to a given JSP page or, in general, how to manage
it to make a given JSP be displayed for the View-part of a struts-request.

I wasn't able to find really simple examples somewhere how this is done, either.

Many thanks in advance,
yours,
Daniel Kraft
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged Access to this
email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the
sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.