struts-user mailing list archives

From Manickam-Periaswamy.Vign...@epamail.epa.gov
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Eclipse WTP / Struts 2 - Not working!!
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:44:56 GMT
Sorry, still I did not understand it quite well.

But my non-struts web project is working fine along with Eclipse WTP. So
that means the deployment is proper right? I understand that I sound dumb
here.

But why I get this problem when I include struts? which works fine when I
deploy it separately in Tomcat.

Vignesh Manickam Periaswamy
Web Application Developer Intern, Information Management Section
WPTD,   EPA Region 5         312-886-0887

Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com>
04/11/2007 04:51 PM
Please respond to
Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>

cc

Subject
[OT] Re: Eclipse WTP / Struts 2 - Not working!!

--- Manickam-Periaswamy.Vignesh@epamail.epa.gov wrote:
> Sorry, I do not understand what you mean by
> publishing project.

Did you add a project deployment for the Struts app
and deploy it? In other words, did you configur things
such that Eclipse/WTP knows things about your app,
where you're deploying it to etc.?

d.