struts-user mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] s:tabbedPanel with remote tabs and javascript on the remote tabs
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 18:50:05 GMT
Not that I doubted, but you are right :). Now, this is quite weird, if I
look at the returned html it is:

<h3>I made it here!!!</h3>

<script type="text/javascript">

 alert("Plugh! from minimalFailureInclude.");

</script>

  	id="min2Div"
	href="/struts2-showcase/nodecorate/minimal2!execute.action?dojo.preventCache=1175626128136"

    executeScripts="true"    showError="true">

so the href is fine, but when i debug the javascript, the href for that
widget is:
/struts2-showcase/nodecorate/"/struts2-showcase/nodecorate/minimal2!execute.action?dojo.preventCache=1175626128136

<clueless />
musachy