struts-user mailing list archives

From "Asaf Paris Mandoki" <asa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sub-struts
Date Sun, 08 Apr 2007 01:51:11 GMT
Thanks for the tip.
This reminds me of other questions I have.

While trying to have client-side validation i ran into the problem
that my server wasn't serving static content.
I found this while looking for the solution.
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1718
How do I fix this "not a problem" ?

What is the difference between WebWork and Struts 2.0 ?