struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: I am getting an error : java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUpload.setSizeMax(I)V
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 22:25:23 GMT
What version of Struts are you using? What version of Commons
FileUpload? Did you try using the version of FileUpload that ships with
your version of Struts?

Upgrading libraries to the latest version is never guaranteed to work,
since they may not be binary-compatible with the version Struts was
compiled against.

L.