struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: JSTL versus Struts tags
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:19:28 GMT
It's not a case of 'which is better'; they aren't directly equivalent.
Some of the functionality in the Struts 1 tag libs overlaps some of the
functionality in the JSTL tag libs. Both sets of tags have capabilities
that are not available in the other.

In general, it's recommended to use the JSTL tags in preference to the
Struts 1 tags where possible.

L.