struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: ear problem
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 04:21:40 GMT
It's not clear to me what 'the external .jar' is, but in any case J2EE
makes no provision for what you're doing. There's no guarantee that any
given container will support referencing a class outside the WAR or EAR
files. This isn't a Struts issue, it's a deployment issue.

You probably need to send a more detailed description of exactly what is
being deployed where to the JBoss support forums to get this figured out.

L.